Amazing Frog? is a game developed by X-Mode games. The game is a side scrolling racing game and is set in a world which is populated by one hundred different frog species. As the player moves through the levels, they come across different obstacles and collect different power-ups. The player is also able to play against other players on the internet. Amazing Frog? is a game where you try to escape from a certain number of enemies by jumping from one lily pad to the next, but the lily pads can only be used once. The enemies will try to catch you as you try to escape. The game uses a simple graphics style, with a green background, white lily pads, and red enemies.
The game is a side scrolling racing game. The player has to race through different obstacles and collect a number of power-ups. The player is allowed to play against other players on the internet. In the game, you have to collect a certain number of gold coins on each level and try to avoid the red enemies. The enemies will try to catch you as you try to escape. The game uses a simple graphics style, with a green background, white lily pads, and red enemies.
The graphics are cartoon-like, and consist of a number of different frogs. The graphics are very simple, with a green background and white and red objects.
The game is replayable, the player can play in different modes, and play against other players on the internet. The game is very replayable, because there are many levels, and you can try to achieve a higher score each time.
- The game is a side scrolling racing game
- The player has to race through different obstacles and collect a number of power-ups
- The player is allowed to play against other players on the internet
- The graphics are cartoon-like, and consist of a number of different frogs
- The game is replayable, the player can play in different modes, and play against other players on the internet
- The player can upgrade their frogs' stats
- The game is available for free
- The lily pads can only be used once
- The background is plain
- The music becomes repetitive
- The game is only available on PC
- The game takes a while to load
- Simulation FarmVille: Tropic Escape The idea of escaping to a tropic island is one I would support any day, mainly because of my crazy everyday schedule. However, since that is not possible, the close second is Farmville: Tropic Escape.
- Casual Bubble Witch 3 Saga: Magical Bubble-shooting Adventure Bubble Witch 3 Saga is a match-3 bubble-shooting puzzle game by King, the developer of Candy Crush Saga, Pet Rescue, and Candy Crush Soda. In this brand new installment, you will use your magic to fig
- Simulation 3D Truck Simulator: Imagine that you're trucker 3D Truck Simulator is a simulator of truck driving. In it you'll be able to transfer big cargoes from one place to another. It also will be possible to ride through beautiful mountain valleys and
- Racing Boomerang from Instagram This is the tool you’re looking for if you ever feel bored by all the videos and photos available on your Instagram feed. Boomerang from Instagram is a creative and fun way in which you can give
- Entertainment Google Play Games are more fun with the Google Play Games app. We'll help you find your next favorite game – from action to puzzles. And with "Inst...
- Puzzle Wordle Wordaily is a word game where you can make your own word with your friends. Solve daily word puzzles and have fun! You can download the wordaily ap...
- Tools Google Home Set up, manage, and control your Google Home, Google Nest, and Chromecast devices, plus thousands of connected home products like lights, cameras, the...
- Arcade Minecraft Minecraft is an open-world sandbox game that allows players to build and destroy any of the blocks in the world. Minecraft is a sandbox indie game tha...
- Action The Sims™ 4 The Sims™ 4 is a life simulation game that was released on September 2, 2014 and it is the newest addition to the Sims series. This game offers...
- Action BeamNG.drive BeamNG.drive is a 3D physics-based vehicle simulator video game. The game was developed by a team of students from the Politecnico di Torino. BeamNG.d...