FarmVille: Tropic Escape
The idea of escaping to a tropic island is one I would support any day, mainly because of my crazy everyday schedule. However, since that is not possible, the close second is Farmville: Tropic Escape. Thanks to this app, I get to have an idea of what it would feel like to escape to an island and forget all the pressures of everyday life.
Escape to the Tropics and Enjoy an Array of Activities
The gameplay of this game is similar to its previous versions. Basically, your task is to complete different missions so that you can earn rewards. Once this is done, you need to use them to beat new missions. There are plenty of tasks to finish like growing coconuts, building various types of buildings and exploring the island to discover treasures and uncover secrets.
One thing I like about this iOS and Android app is the fact that there are plenty of things you can do when you get to the island. You can start farming different vegetables and fruits, meet animals and concoct tropical drinks. If that’s not enough for your taste, you can also take the time to discover tropical crops and even start running a beach-inn in your new paradise. You also get to play mini-games with different characters such as the famous Ting.
This free to download game uses 3D graphics. Everything from the characters to the island features looks crisp. However, something about it reminds me of cartoons. I don’t think there is anything special about the graphics used. They are pretty basic to me.
Discover Lost Treasures and Uncover Secrets and Mysteries
This Android and iOS app also has some story-based quests you are required to complete with the help of island guides like the surfing expert and the archaeologist. On your journey, you will get to explore the ancient monkey temple and the bubbling volcano. You will also get to discover lost treasures and uncover mysteries in the secret chamber. I’m always excited to go on these explorations because I get to reveal many exciting island secrets.
Ensure Your Visitors Feel at Home Every Time They Visit
Another thing I love about this App Store and Google Play App for tropic escape is the fact that you do not have to stay alone on the island. Like in the real world, you will get visitors who will enjoy the splendor of your island. You can make them feel at home by creating sushi stands, artisan workshops, Tiki bars and so much more. It is really up to you to be creative.
I also like the game’s simple controls that are ideally suited for the genre of the game. There are controls for navigation, making changes to the island and any other thing you may need to do on the island. The controls are well organized on the screen without hindering the gameplay.
However, I think they will have to update them at some point considering all the changes they are introducing to the app.
Farmville: Tropic Escape is an exciting game to play. I have played it over and over again, and I am not bored or tired of it. I find it thrilling to build new structures on the island, explore and run a business. It’s also fun because of the variety of things you can do. I’m sure you will enjoy it as well.
This app is free to play, but it includes some in-app purchases for premium currency and additional content, ranging from $0.99 to $99.99.
Although some of the purchases are on the higher side, I do not have a problem with the app since it will not affect your experience if you choose not to make a purchase.
- Casual Bubble Witch 3 Saga: Magical Bubble-shooting Adventure Bubble Witch 3 Saga is a match-3 bubble-shooting puzzle game by King, the developer of Candy Crush Saga, Pet Rescue, and Candy Crush Soda. In this brand new installment, you will use your magic to fig
- Simulation Bus Simulator A lot of bus simulator games promise to give you the real bus driver experience, but they do not deliver on the promise. Before I tried Bus Simulator 2016, I had played my fair share of bus simulator
- Simulation Flight Simulator I have always thought that pilots have the coolest jobs. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to pursue a pilot career. However, with games like Flight Simulator Airplane 3D, I can experience what it is
- Casual My Baby Care: Become an Experienced Nanny My Baby Care is a great game to demonstrate how to take care of babies. You have a chance to feel like a nanny who needs to watch several children at once. Will you be able to satisfy all their needs?
- Saddling Up: The Top 5 MMOs With The Most Impressive Mount Systems
- Extraordinary Diamond Discovery in the Depths of Minecraft’s Underground
- The Enigmatic Fate of the Star Wars: KOTOR Remake – Still in the Cards?
- Embark on a Hell-Razing Adventure with These 10 Electrifying Games Like Doom
- Bitwarden Introduces Passkey Authentication for Hassle-Free Logins
- DayZ's Sky-High Update: A Philosophical Makeover to an Age-Old Game
- Action Mario vs. Donkey Kong™ Donkey Kong has stolen the Mini-Marios! Solve platforming puzzles to get them back Run, jump, and backflip your way to rescuing the stolen Mini-Mar...
- Action Super Mario Bros.™ Wonder Super Mario games hold a legendary status in the world of video games, carving a significant impact since their inception. Yet, some fans feel the ico...
- Casual Candy Crush Saga Candy Crush Saga, a free mobile game, is a delightful indulgence that exemplifies the "casual" genre within the gaming community. Its easy-t...
- Educational Toca Life World - Create stories & make your world In the sea of digital games for children, Toca Life World emerges as an interactive, vibrant, and imaginative playground. Designed for ages 6-12, this...
- Action Call of Duty®: Mobile The renowned Call of Duty franchise has stepped into the mobile gaming domain with a bang. Its latest endeavor, Call of Duty: Mobile, stands out from...
- Music My Singing Monsters Amid a vast universe of mobile games, "My Singing Monsters" presents a unique, delightful, and interactive experience that sets it apart fro...