FarmVille: Tropic Escape
The idea of escaping to a tropic island is one I would support any day, mainly because of my crazy everyday schedule. However, since that is not possible, the close second is Farmville: Tropic Escape. Thanks to this app, I get to have an idea of what it would feel like to escape to an island and forget all the pressures of everyday life.
Escape to the Tropics and Enjoy an Array of Activities
The gameplay of this game is similar to its previous versions. Basically, your task is to complete different missions so that you can earn rewards. Once this is done, you need to use them to beat new missions. There are plenty of tasks to finish like growing coconuts, building various types of buildings and exploring the island to discover treasures and uncover secrets.
One thing I like about this iOS and Android app is the fact that there are plenty of things you can do when you get to the island. You can start farming different vegetables and fruits, meet animals and concoct tropical drinks. If that’s not enough for your taste, you can also take the time to discover tropical crops and even start running a beach-inn in your new paradise. You also get to play mini-games with different characters such as the famous Ting.
This free to download game uses 3D graphics. Everything from the characters to the island features looks crisp. However, something about it reminds me of cartoons. I don’t think there is anything special about the graphics used. They are pretty basic to me.
Discover Lost Treasures and Uncover Secrets and Mysteries
This Android and iOS app also has some story-based quests you are required to complete with the help of island guides like the surfing expert and the archaeologist. On your journey, you will get to explore the ancient monkey temple and the bubbling volcano. You will also get to discover lost treasures and uncover mysteries in the secret chamber. I’m always excited to go on these explorations because I get to reveal many exciting island secrets.
Ensure Your Visitors Feel at Home Every Time They Visit
Another thing I love about this App Store and Google Play App for tropic escape is the fact that you do not have to stay alone on the island. Like in the real world, you will get visitors who will enjoy the splendor of your island. You can make them feel at home by creating sushi stands, artisan workshops, Tiki bars and so much more. It is really up to you to be creative.
I also like the game’s simple controls that are ideally suited for the genre of the game. There are controls for navigation, making changes to the island and any other thing you may need to do on the island. The controls are well organized on the screen without hindering the gameplay.
However, I think they will have to update them at some point considering all the changes they are introducing to the app.
Farmville: Tropic Escape is an exciting game to play. I have played it over and over again, and I am not bored or tired of it. I find it thrilling to build new structures on the island, explore and run a business. It’s also fun because of the variety of things you can do. I’m sure you will enjoy it as well.
This app is free to play, but it includes some in-app purchases for premium currency and additional content, ranging from $0.99 to $99.99.
Although some of the purchases are on the higher side, I do not have a problem with the app since it will not affect your experience if you choose not to make a purchase.
- Casual Bubble Witch 3 Saga: Magical Bubble-shooting Adventure Bubble Witch 3 Saga is a match-3 bubble-shooting puzzle game by King, the developer of Candy Crush Saga, Pet Rescue, and Candy Crush Soda. In this brand new installment, you will use your magic to fig
- Simulation 3D Truck Simulator: Imagine that you're trucker 3D Truck Simulator is a simulator of truck driving. In it you'll be able to transfer big cargoes from one place to another. It also will be possible to ride through beautiful mountain valleys and
- Simulation Bus Simulator A lot of bus simulator games promise to give you the real bus driver experience, but they do not deliver on the promise. Before I tried Bus Simulator 2016, I had played my fair share of bus simulator
- Simulation Flight Simulator I have always thought that pilots have the coolest jobs. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to pursue a pilot career. However, with games like Flight Simulator Airplane 3D, I can experience what it is
- Apex Legends Deleted Some Cosmetic Items From Accounts
- Telegram New Features: Video Message Transcription, Group Topics, and New Emoji
- Digital Turbine Study on Mobile App Usage by Gamers
- Is Wikipedia App Great Alternative to Google?
- Sms Protect: The New Requirement Call of Duty
- How YouTube Has Handled an Account Handle
- Role Playing Gacha Cute Gacha Cute is a modded version of Gacha Club with added features and customization options. The game is developed by Joo and Akemi Natsuki and is avai...
- Action Stumble Guys Stumble Guys is an iPhone puzzle game created by indie game developer Andrew Sum and released on September 8, 2017. In the game, the player controls t...
- Action Gacha Neon Gacha Neon Apk is a modified Android game app that is a modified version of the best anime game Gacha Life. The modified version of the game provides...
- Action Stray Stray is an open-world adventure game developed by Australian studio BlueTwelve and published by Modus Games. The game follows a cat who is left behin...
- Tools Google Home Control all Google Assistant-enabled smart home devices from one app: Xiaomi, Sonoff, Broadlink, TP-Link and many others. Analogue of HomeKit for Andr...
- Action Poppy Playtime Poppy playtime is a cute and colorful puzzle game for all ages. In the game, you help the titular character Poppy to collect all the toys scattered ar...