FIFA Soccer review
Football is a popular sport, and now it's even more popular with FIFA Soccer (also known as FIFA 18). FIFA Soccer is a sports video game that is published by EA Sports and is available on the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC. It is the 24th installment of the FIFA series, and is due to be released on September 29th, 2017. This game will be the first FIFA game to be released on the Nintendo Switch.
The gameplay in FIFA Soccer 18 is a lot like the gameplay of other FIFA games. There are many game modes that players can play in. Some of these game modes are:
- Career Mode: The player starts in the lower leagues and works his way to the top.
- Online Mode: The player plays against another player online.
- The Journey: The player plays as Alex Hunter and competes in football matches, while trying to make it to the top.
- Women's International Cup: The player competes as the Women's National Team and tries to win the tournament.
- FIFA Ultimate Team: The player starts with a low-rated team, and works his way up to a high-rated team.
- There are a lot of different options for gameplay, and it will be easy to find one that the player likes.
FIFA Soccer 18 is due to have the same graphics as FIFA 17 did. The graphics are good, and have a lot of detail.
FIFA Soccer 18 is very replayable because there are so many different game modes. It is also replayable because it is a football game, and football games are usually very replayable.
- Is a good game because it is very realistic
- Is a good game because it is easy to play, and it is a lot of fun
- Is a good game because it is a football game, and they are usually good
- Is a good game because it is a sports video game, and sports video games are usually good
- It is not a good game because it is too difficult to play
- It is not a good game because it has bad graphics
- It is not a good game because the gameplay is boring
- It is not a good game because it is not realistic