Stray is an open-world adventure game developed by Australian studio BlueTwelve and published by Modus Games. The game follows a cat who is left behind by its owner and must find a new home. Along the way, the cat will meet other cats, dogs, and humans and must help them solve problems.
The game is set in an urban environment, and the player can explore at their own pace. There are no humans in the game, and the player must rely on their own intuition to figure out puzzles. The game was released on May 9, 2019, for Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, and PlayStation 4.
The game's graphics are colorful and cartoony, with a cell-shaded art style. The world is fully 3D, and the player can explore it from a third-person perspective. The game's urban environment is well-rendered, and the different districts have their own distinct visual style.
Stray is an open-world game with a focus on exploration. The player can choose to follow the main storyline or side quests, and there is no time limit. The game is set in an urban environment, and the player can explore at their own pace. There are no humans in the game, and the player must rely on their own intuition to figure out puzzles. The game's combat system is simple but effective, and the player can use various powers and abilities to defeat enemies.
Stray is a game that can be replayable value for those who want to explore everything the game has to offer. With different side quests, clues to uncover, and an ending that reveals more of the game's backstory, there is plenty of content to keep players coming back.
Stray is a unique and charming open-world adventure game that is perfect for players who enjoy exploration and puzzle-solving. The game's attractive visuals, simple but enjoyable gameplay, and lack of time pressure make it perfect for a relaxing gaming session.
- The game is very immersive and allows you to get lost in the world;
- It is gratifying, providing a sense of accomplishment;
- Game is very challenging, providing a sense of satisfaction;
- Graphics are beautiful and help create a believable world;
- Soundtrack is fitting and creates an atmosphere.
- The game can be repetitive at times;
- Can be frustrating, especially when trying to complete difficult tasks;
- May not be for everyone, as it requires a certain level of patience and dedication.
- Simulation FarmVille: Tropic Escape The idea of escaping to a tropic island is one I would support any day, mainly because of my crazy everyday schedule. However, since that is not possible, the close second is Farmville: Tropic Escape.
- Casual Bubble Witch 3 Saga: Magical Bubble-shooting Adventure Bubble Witch 3 Saga is a match-3 bubble-shooting puzzle game by King, the developer of Candy Crush Saga, Pet Rescue, and Candy Crush Soda. In this brand new installment, you will use your magic to fig
- Simulation 3D Truck Simulator: Imagine that you're trucker 3D Truck Simulator is a simulator of truck driving. In it you'll be able to transfer big cargoes from one place to another. It also will be possible to ride through beautiful mountain valleys and
- Simulation Bus Simulator A lot of bus simulator games promise to give you the real bus driver experience, but they do not deliver on the promise. Before I tried Bus Simulator 2016, I had played my fair share of bus simulator
- Apex Legends Deleted Some Cosmetic Items From Accounts
- Telegram New Features: Video Message Transcription, Group Topics, and New Emoji
- Digital Turbine Study on Mobile App Usage by Gamers
- Is Wikipedia App Great Alternative to Google?
- Sms Protect: The New Requirement Call of Duty
- How YouTube Has Handled an Account Handle
- Role Playing Gacha Cute Gacha Cute is a modded version of Gacha Club with added features and customization options. The game is developed by Joo and Akemi Natsuki and is avai...
- Action Stumble Guys Stumble Guys is an iPhone puzzle game created by indie game developer Andrew Sum and released on September 8, 2017. In the game, the player controls t...
- Action Gacha Neon Gacha Neon Apk is a modified Android game app that is a modified version of the best anime game Gacha Life. The modified version of the game provides...
- Action Stray Stray is an open-world adventure game developed by Australian studio BlueTwelve and published by Modus Games. The game follows a cat who is left behin...
- Tools Google Home Control all Google Assistant-enabled smart home devices from one app: Xiaomi, Sonoff, Broadlink, TP-Link and many others. Analogue of HomeKit for Andr...
- Action Poppy Playtime Poppy playtime is a cute and colorful puzzle game for all ages. In the game, you help the titular character Poppy to collect all the toys scattered ar...