Avakin Life - 3D Virtual World
Avakin Life is an online game, where players can Roleplay. Here you are going to have to make your character and communicate with other players. More than 10 million people have downloaded it on their Android and iOS devices. Through this Avakin Life review, we'll tell you about the game mechanics, graphics, and controllers.
Graphics and Sound
The images in Avakin Life look fascinating. Developers worked hard and were able to detail even small and insignificant objects. Irrespective of the fact that you can download Avakin Life only on Android and iOS devices, all of the textures appear brilliant and the game does not lag. Graphical effects are among the most crucial segments of any game. In terms of the sounds, a variety of these sounds realistic.
Controls and Gameplay
Players can do exactly the same things they do in real life. When you've started the game, you need to create your character (avatar). It's possible to select gender, choose between countless haircuts, eyes, eyebrows, and noses. A player may also select a skin tone. When you've established the face, you can dress your avatar. Perhaps you will build a house, decorate it, and place furniture anywhere you would like.
In Avakin Life, you could go to the clubs and dance along with different men and women. There are loads of beautiful locations you will certainly like. Since it was mentioned before, Avakin Life is an online game, and so you will take a secure online connection.
Concerning the controllers, they are fairly intuitive and you'll work out how to play the game free of tutorial. In the settings you can also choose the level of music and sounds.
Could this game worth your time?
In fact, if you are a lover of simulators and Second Life genre games, you might enjoy Avakin Life. The game is a perfect choice in case you would like to demonstrate your creativity. You are able to build and decorate a house and groom your character. Lots of people like this kind of gameplay. You can even talk to other players with the assistance of the conversation, and travel to plenty of fascinating locations.
- Simulation FarmVille: Tropic Escape The idea of escaping to a tropic island is one I would support any day, mainly because of my crazy everyday schedule. However, since that is not possible, the close second is Farmville: Tropic Escape.
- Casual Bubble Witch 3 Saga: Magical Bubble-shooting Adventure Bubble Witch 3 Saga is a match-3 bubble-shooting puzzle game by King, the developer of Candy Crush Saga, Pet Rescue, and Candy Crush Soda. In this brand new installment, you will use your magic to fig
- Simulation 3D Truck Simulator: Imagine that you're trucker 3D Truck Simulator is a simulator of truck driving. In it you'll be able to transfer big cargoes from one place to another. It also will be possible to ride through beautiful mountain valleys and
- Simulation Bus Simulator A lot of bus simulator games promise to give you the real bus driver experience, but they do not deliver on the promise. Before I tried Bus Simulator 2016, I had played my fair share of bus simulator
- Action Stray Stray is an open-world adventure game developed by Australian studio BlueTwelve and published by Modus Games. The game follows a cat who is left behin...
- Tools Google Home Control all Google Assistant-enabled smart home devices from one app: Xiaomi, Sonoff, Broadlink, TP-Link and many others. Analogue of HomeKit for Andr...
- Action Poppy Playtime Poppy playtime is a cute and colorful puzzle game for all ages. In the game, you help the titular character Poppy to collect all the toys scattered ar...
- Arcade Minecraft Minecraft is an open-world sandbox game that allows players to build and destroy any of the blocks in the world. Minecraft is a sandbox indie game tha...
- Action The Sims™ 4 The Sims™ 4 is a life simulation game that was released on September 2, 2014 and it is the newest addition to the Sims series. This game offers...
- Action BeamNG.drive BeamNG.drive is a 3D physics-based vehicle simulator video game. The game was developed by a team of students from the Politecnico di Torino. BeamNG.d...