Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is a shooter where you can play for terrorists or even counter-terrorists. It is necessary to save hostages or defuse the bomb while still playing for the latter. If you're on the face of the terrorists, you will need to plant a bomb.
Graphics and Sound 7/10
All places look amazing, weapons and players also have a pleasant appearance. Pictures in CS: GO can be bright or gloomy where it's needed. There is absolutely no such pompousness like in Counter-Strike: Source. Among the main benefits that CS: GO has good runtime performance on slow computers.
All of the sounds have been recorded in high quality so that they won't distract attention. The one thing that may be annoying is a soundtrack, but you can switch it off in preferences.
Controls from CS: GO are normal for shooters. With w/a/s/p buttons, you may move your personage, pressing change, you are going to make him proceed slowly, etc.
For most gamers, the fundamental sensitivity of the mouse is very high and uneasy. So, it is going to be necessary to alter this parameter in settings. Additionally, you can set your buttons for a variety of actions.
There are lots of modes in CS: GO. For success at the end of a round, you are given cash for which you'll be able to buy weapons. Should you lose, you obviously will not be able to use cool firearms.
Arsenal has expanded considerably. Players have got access to fresh pistols, submachine guns, shotguns, and rifles. The array of weapons was substantial. However, the players utilized the most powerful and beloved guns, and no one used other barrels in any way. Valve found the original way out of this situation: the poorer weapon you use, the greater the reward is.
The main innovation in this game is the existence of skins for weapons. They do not influence parameters but seem very nice. Some of those skins can cost hundreds and even thousands of dollars. Their price depends upon experts' evaluation.
- Simulation FarmVille: Tropic Escape The idea of escaping to a tropic island is one I would support any day, mainly because of my crazy everyday schedule. However, since that is not possible, the close second is Farmville: Tropic Escape.
- Casual Bubble Witch 3 Saga: Magical Bubble-shooting Adventure Bubble Witch 3 Saga is a match-3 bubble-shooting puzzle game by King, the developer of Candy Crush Saga, Pet Rescue, and Candy Crush Soda. In this brand new installment, you will use your magic to fig
- Simulation 3D Truck Simulator: Imagine that you're trucker 3D Truck Simulator is a simulator of truck driving. In it you'll be able to transfer big cargoes from one place to another. It also will be possible to ride through beautiful mountain valleys and
- Simulation Bus Simulator A lot of bus simulator games promise to give you the real bus driver experience, but they do not deliver on the promise. Before I tried Bus Simulator 2016, I had played my fair share of bus simulator
- Apple Pay Goes Beyond Safari
- Instagram: You’ll Be Able to Turn Videos Into Reels
- YouTube Policy Strikes for Misinformation on the Platform
- Choose the Outfit for Your Meta Avatar
- Fortnite’s Live Events Gives Hints on What’s to Come in the Next Season
- Meta Tests New Avatar Reactions Option within Instagram Stories
- Tools Google Home Control all Google Assistant-enabled smart home devices from one app: Xiaomi, Sonoff, Broadlink, TP-Link and many others. Analogue of HomeKit for Andr...
- Action Poppy Playtime Poppy playtime is a cute and colorful puzzle game for all ages. In the game, you help the titular character Poppy to collect all the toys scattered ar...
- Arcade Minecraft Minecraft is an open-world sandbox game that allows players to build and destroy any of the blocks in the world. Minecraft is a sandbox indie game tha...
- Action The Sims™ 4 The Sims™ 4 is a life simulation game that was released on September 2, 2014 and it is the newest addition to the Sims series. This game offers...
- Action BeamNG.drive BeamNG.drive is a 3D physics-based vehicle simulator video game. The game was developed by a team of students from the Politecnico di Torino. BeamNG.d...
- Action Gang Beasts Gang Beasts is a party game that is played in an arena. The game is played with 2-4 players. You can play with up to 8 players at the same time. Playe...