Among Us is a social deduction game created by Innersloth and released in June 2018 for iOS and Android devices. The game is based on the party game Mafia and the science fiction horror film The Thing. Among Us is a game that was developed by Night School Studio. It was released on September 18, 2018 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC, and the price for the game is $29.99 USD.
In Among Us, players take on two roles, Crewmates and Impostors, with a predetermined number of Impostors. The goal of Crewmates is to identify the Impostors, eliminate them, and complete tasks around the map; the goal of Impostors is to covertly sabotage before they complete all of their tasks. A crew member can be voted out if the majority of players agree, and any participant can start this process by summoning an emergency meeting—unless a crisis is occurring—or by discovering and reporting a deceased member. Crewmates win if all Impostors are ejected or all tasks are completed, whereas Impostors win if there is an equal number of Impostors and Crewmates, or if a critical sabotage goes unresolved.
Set in an interstellar environment, the game assigns participants to one of two parts, with the majority assuming the role of Crewmates and a select few designated as Impostors. It showcases whimsical, cartoon-style visuals, and the design of the game's Airship map draws inspiration from "Infiltrating the Airship," another title developed by Innersloth.
The game features several maps, including The Skeld, MIRA HQ, Polus and The Airship. The Skeld, the original map, features different challenges each game. The Airship's design is based on Infiltrating the Airship, another Innersloth game.
- The game's graphics are cartoonish, which is appropriate for the game's setting
- The game is easy to learn and hard to master, as it requires a lot of knowledge about the game to win
- The game has received criticism due to its technical problems.
- The game has a lot of in-game purchases
- Simulation FarmVille: Tropic Escape The idea of escaping to a tropic island is one I would support any day, mainly because of my crazy everyday schedule. However, since that is not possible, the close second is Farmville: Tropic Escape.
- Simulation Bus Simulator A lot of bus simulator games promise to give you the real bus driver experience, but they do not deliver on the promise. Before I tried Bus Simulator 2016, I had played my fair share of bus simulator
- Simulation Flight Simulator I've always believed that being a pilot is one of the most awesome professions out there. Sadly, the path to becoming a pilot wasn't one I could follow. But thanks to games such as Flight Simu
- Adventure Gacha World: Create your own team and conquer evil Gacha World is an Asian role-playing project with anime graphics, MMO component, battles, raids on bosses and knocking out various valuable items from monsters. The plot is rather predictable: y
- Final Fantasy VII Remake: A Closer Look at the Evolution of Iconic Characters
- High on Life is Getting a Physical Release
- Foamstars Season 2: Groovy Disco Trailer Showcases Coiff Guy, New Mission and More
- Oscar 2024 Predictions and Early Betting Favorites
- Full List Of Nominees For The 2024 Academy Awards
- Sink Your Teeth into Top-5 Vampire Survivors Alternative Games
- Movies & TV Shows Bluey TV Show The "Bluey TV Show" is a delightful Australian animated series that has quickly gained international acclaim. Aimed at pre-school children,...
- Movies & TV Shows Barbie Movie The "Barbie" movie is a delightful, animated feature that has successfully translated the charm of the world's most famous doll onto the...
- Movies & TV Shows Oscars 2024: 96th Academy Awards As the film industry continues to evolve, the 96th Academy Awards stand as a beacon of progress and inclusion within the realm of cinematic excellence...
- Action Bluey: The Videogame Based on the beloved Australian animated series, Bluey: The Videogame takes players on a delightful journey through the world of Bluey, Bandit, Bingo,...
- Action Gacha Heat Gacha heat, developed by Lunime Inc, stands as a beacon of creativity and imagination in the realm of mobile role-playing games. Designed with a youth...
- Role Playing Gacha Nox Gacha Nox it's a game that's sure to enchant users with its unique blend of elements, offering a varied experience that is both engaging and d...