Among Us is a social deduction game created by Innersloth and released in June 2018 for iOS and Android devices. The game is based on the party game Mafia and the science fiction horror film The Thing. Among Us is a game that was developed by Night School Studio. It was released on September 18, 2018 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC, and the price for the game is $29.99 USD.
In Among Us, players take on two roles, Crewmates and Impostors, with a predetermined number of Impostors. The goal of Crewmates is to identify the Impostors, eliminate them, and complete tasks around the map; the goal of Impostors is to covertly sabotage and kill the Crewmates before they complete all of their tasks. Members of the crew can be eliminated via a plurality vote, which any player may initiate by calling an emergency meeting (except during a crisis) or reporting a dead body. Crewmates win if all Impostors are ejected or all tasks are completed, whereas Impostors win if there is an equal number of Impostors and Crewmates, or if a critical sabotage goes unresolved.
The game takes place in a space-themed setting, in which players each take on one of two roles, most being Crewmates, and a predetermined number being Impostors. The game features cartoonish graphics, and the design of the Airship is based on Infiltrating the Airship, an Innersloth game.
The game features several maps, including The Skeld, MIRA HQ, Polus and The Airship. The Skeld, the original map, features different challenges each game. The Airship's design is based on Infiltrating the Airship, another Innersloth game.
- The game's graphics are cartoonish, which is appropriate for the game's setting
- The game is easy to learn and hard to master, as it requires a lot of knowledge about the game to win
- The game has been criticized for its technical issues
- The game has a lot of in-game purchases
- Simulation FarmVille: Tropic Escape The idea of escaping to a tropic island is one I would support any day, mainly because of my crazy everyday schedule. However, since that is not possible, the close second is Farmville: Tropic Escape.
- Casual Bubble Witch 3 Saga: Magical Bubble-shooting Adventure Bubble Witch 3 Saga is a match-3 bubble-shooting puzzle game by King, the developer of Candy Crush Saga, Pet Rescue, and Candy Crush Soda. In this brand new installment, you will use your magic to fig
- Simulation 3D Truck Simulator: Imagine that you're trucker 3D Truck Simulator is a simulator of truck driving. In it you'll be able to transfer big cargoes from one place to another. It also will be possible to ride through beautiful mountain valleys and
- Racing Boomerang from Instagram This is the tool you’re looking for if you ever feel bored by all the videos and photos available on your Instagram feed. Boomerang from Instagram is a creative and fun way in which you can give
- Entertainment Google Play Games are more fun with the Google Play Games app. We'll help you find your next favorite game – from action to puzzles. And with "Inst...
- Puzzle Wordle Wordaily is a word game where you can make your own word with your friends. Solve daily word puzzles and have fun! You can download the wordaily ap...
- Tools Google Home Set up, manage, and control your Google Home, Google Nest, and Chromecast devices, plus thousands of connected home products like lights, cameras, the...
- Arcade Minecraft Minecraft is an open-world sandbox game that allows players to build and destroy any of the blocks in the world. Minecraft is a sandbox indie game tha...
- Action The Sims™ 4 The Sims™ 4 is a life simulation game that was released on September 2, 2014 and it is the newest addition to the Sims series. This game offers...
- Action BeamNG.drive BeamNG.drive is a 3D physics-based vehicle simulator video game. The game was developed by a team of students from the Politecnico di Torino. BeamNG.d...