Stumble Guys is an iPhone puzzle game created by indie game developer Andrew Sum and released on September 8, 2017. In the game, the player controls two characters, Stumble and Guys, who are trying to escape a mad scientist's laboratory. The player must guide the characters through a series of obstacles by tapping on the screen to make them jump.
Stumble Guys is a voxel-based physics platformer with a unique and addicting gameplay experience. The objective of the game is to survive through a series of increasingly difficult obstacle courses by running, jumping, and climbing your way to the finish line. Each level is filled with randomly generated obstacles, making for a fresh and challenging experience each time you play.
The controls are simple and easy to learn, but the game is difficult to master. The fast-paced and chaotic nature of the game makes it incredibly fun and addicting. I absolutely loved my time with Stumble Guys and can't wait to play more.
The features in the game include 100 levels, iCloud support so players can sync their progress across devices, and Game Center leaderboards and achievements.
The graphics in the game are simple but charming, and the gameplay is addictive and challenging. I found myself quickly getting lost in the puzzles, trying to figure out the best way to guide the characters through the obstacles.
Overall, I enjoyed playing Stumble Guys and found it to be an addictive and challenging puzzle game. The graphics are charming and simple, and the gameplay is addictive and challenging. The game includes 100 levels, iCloud support, and Game Center leaderboards and achievements. If you're looking for a fun and challenging puzzle game, I would definitely recommend giving Stumble Guys a try.
- Fun and addicting
- Can be played with friends
- Simple concept
- Can be frustrating at times
- May cause arguments with friends
- Simulation FarmVille: Tropic Escape The idea of escaping to a tropic island is one I would support any day, mainly because of my crazy everyday schedule. However, since that is not possible, the close second is Farmville: Tropic Escape.
- Casual Bubble Witch 3 Saga: Magical Bubble-shooting Adventure Bubble Witch 3 Saga is a match-3 bubble-shooting puzzle game by King, the developer of Candy Crush Saga, Pet Rescue, and Candy Crush Soda. In this brand new installment, you will use your magic to fig
- Simulation 3D Truck Simulator: Imagine that you're trucker 3D Truck Simulator is a simulator of truck driving. In it you'll be able to transfer big cargoes from one place to another. It also will be possible to ride through beautiful mountain valleys and
- Simulation Bus Simulator A lot of bus simulator games promise to give you the real bus driver experience, but they do not deliver on the promise. Before I tried Bus Simulator 2016, I had played my fair share of bus simulator
- Top-5 "Crash Bandicoot Mobile" Alternatives: A Guide to the Best Platformer Games for Android and iOS
- How To Fix A Non-Working Controller And Keyboard In Dead Space Remake
- Diablo 3 Update 2.7.5 Brings Big Changes
- Unlock the Secrets of the Minecraft Ancient City
- Evernote Introduces New Backlinks Feature to Make Note-Taking Easier
- Google Translate Adds 33 More Offline Translation Languages
- Role Playing Gacha Cute Gacha Cute is a modded version of Gacha Club with added features and customization options. The game is developed by Joo and Akemi Natsuki and is avai...
- Action Stumble Guys Stumble Guys is an iPhone puzzle game created by indie game developer Andrew Sum and released on September 8, 2017. In the game, the player controls t...
- Action Gacha Neon Gacha Neon Apk is a modified Android game app that is a modified version of the best anime game Gacha Life. The modified version of the game provides...
- Action Stray Stray is an open-world adventure game developed by Australian studio BlueTwelve and published by Modus Games. The game follows a cat who is left behin...
- Tools Google Home Control all Google Assistant-enabled smart home devices from one app: Xiaomi, Sonoff, Broadlink, TP-Link and many others. Analogue of HomeKit for Andr...
- Action Poppy Playtime Poppy playtime is a cute and colorful puzzle game for all ages. In the game, you help the titular character Poppy to collect all the toys scattered ar...