There's undoubtedly a lot you can do in Minecraft, and creating virtual copies of monuments and buildings is one of the most popular pastimes among Minecraft lovers.
Minecraft Earth is an augmented reality game that aims to combine the real world with the recognizable landscapes and structures made from colorful blocks. The developers have done a good job maintaining the new project a secret. Therefore lots of the job around the new game has already been done. This means that the launch date can't be too far from the Minecraft Earth announcement date.
The idea behind Minecraft Earth is not new: Pokemon Move has already successfully established an augmented reality where you can catch Pokemon in the actual world. Still, Minecraft Earth is definitely going to bring exciting new features and means of researching its own distinct world.
Users with old phones don't have to worry: Minecraft Earth can be set up on any system that runs Android 7.0+ or iOS 10+. That said, it's an AR game that is based on your cellphone's camera to make the best experience, so be prepared to carry a powerbank with you when you play.
How to Play Minecraft Earth?
If you are familiar with the concept of augmented reality, you probably already have any expectations of what Minecraft Earth could prove to be. Otherwise, you'll need to understand that AR technologies intention to combine virtual components together with your real-life surroundings. In this manner, the familiar creatures and dinosaurs can show up on the streets, in parks, as well as in your room! Just like in Minecraft, they will challenge your own survival.
In addition, it comes as no surprise that you may craft several structures and things from blocks in Minecraft Earth. The revolutionary part here is your capacity to set your creations in your real-life environment. The items in your place are going to be observable for other players, so you'll also have the ability to research what others have generated and possibly draw inspiration for your cube masterpieces.
You can also collaborate with other gamers to create plans and ideas a part of this (virtual) reality, but in this case, you will all need to be in the exact same location. Offline collaboration brings another fun and exciting aspect into Minecraft Earth, permitting players to attend pre-arranged meetings with their buddies or spontaneously drop in on a meetup announced through Discord, Facebook, and similar networking.
- Simulation FarmVille: Tropic Escape The idea of escaping to a tropic island is one I would support any day, mainly because of my crazy everyday schedule. However, since that is not possible, the close second is Farmville: Tropic Escape.
- Casual Bubble Witch 3 Saga: Magical Bubble-shooting Adventure Bubble Witch 3 Saga is a match-3 bubble-shooting puzzle game by King, the developer of Candy Crush Saga, Pet Rescue, and Candy Crush Soda. In this brand new installment, you will use your magic to fig
- Simulation 3D Truck Simulator: Imagine that you're trucker 3D Truck Simulator is a simulator of truck driving. In it you'll be able to transfer big cargoes from one place to another. It also will be possible to ride through beautiful mountain valleys and
- Racing Boomerang from Instagram This is the tool you’re looking for if you ever feel bored by all the videos and photos available on your Instagram feed. Boomerang from Instagram is a creative and fun way in which you can give
- YouTube Policy Strikes for Misinformation on the Platform
- Choose the Outfit for Your Meta Avatar
- Fortnite’s Live Events Gives Hints on What’s to Come in the Next Season
- Meta Tests New Avatar Reactions Option within Instagram Stories
- TikTok Rolls Out New Crediting Tools
- Mobile Game Spending Declines by 5%
- Arcade Minecraft Minecraft is an open-world sandbox game that allows players to build and destroy any of the blocks in the world. Minecraft is a sandbox indie game tha...
- Action The Sims™ 4 The Sims™ 4 is a life simulation game that was released on September 2, 2014 and it is the newest addition to the Sims series. This game offers...
- Action BeamNG.drive BeamNG.drive is a 3D physics-based vehicle simulator video game. The game was developed by a team of students from the Politecnico di Torino. BeamNG.d...
- Action Gang Beasts Gang Beasts is a party game that is played in an arena. The game is played with 2-4 players. You can play with up to 8 players at the same time. Playe...
- Adventure Amazing Frog? Amazing Frog? is a game developed by X-Mode games. The game is a side scrolling racing game and is set in a world which is populated by one hundred di...
- Action Secret Neighbor: Hello Neighbor Multiplayer The game Secret Neighbor: Hello Neighbor Multiplayer is a game that is a multiplayer version of the popular game, Hello Neighbor. It is a game that is...